Just Track It is proud to return to Road Atlanta on Dec 2 2016 ahead of the NASA-SE race weekend
The details are as follows:
- Event cost is $250 per driver
- On track sessions 8:30AM – 5:30PM with an hour break for lunch
- Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, Racer
- Racer run group is for drivers with a competition license including Time Trials
- All passing by point by in Novice, Intermediate, Advanced
- Convertibles are allowed with factory roll over protection (Porsche Boxster, S2000 for example) or aftermarket competiton approved rollbar (Harddog hard core for Miatas for example)
- SA2005 or newer helmets required
- Open to licensed drivers ages 16 and older (Under 18 requires accompanying parent)
- Passengers are allowed (16 or older)
- All vehicles will require a completed tech form to participate. The tech form will be included in the welcome packet.
- Event is held rain or shine
- Camping at the track is available at no extra charge
- Share your spot with a co-driver for only an additional $75 (alternate drivers in the same group sharing car).Not available for Novice-Instructed registrations.
- Car and Driver Requirements
You can subscribe to the Just Track It email bulletin by clicking on this link.
If your weekend is open, please join our friends at NASA-SE for their Santa Toy Run weekend.
RSVP for The Just Track It Track Day -Braselton, GA to add comments!
Join SOUTH EAST USA WHEELS EVENTS-Car and Motorcycle Events Calendar