Your Free Internet Calendar For All Events On Wheels
Hi guys and gals,
just dropped by to say hello as I already know many of you, and many of you I dont but look forward to meeting you. It's been an exciting summer with all the shows, rides, and events and getting to know Mike, Miquel, David, Moe, and the many car clubs and trophy whores ;) . I look forward to many new adventures as we progress into the last part of the year
Tony Hooton
Suspekt Kustom Graphix
Tags:
by Mike Thies - Certified Vehicle Appraiser - https://i-van-mikethies.com/
Karma is a simple idea. What you put out comes back to you. Spend enough years crawling under cars with a flashlight and you learn the appraisal business runs on the same rule. The car remembers everything that was done to it, and…
ContinuePosted by Michael Thies on October 1, 2026 at 5:00pm
I believe my Blog provides an excellent platform to recognize the dedicated, long-term judges who support the car hobby and events throughout the country. Some have contributed decades of service while judging several major events every year. Their knowledge, fairness and willingness to share what they have learned help preserve the integrity of concours judging. I invite…
ContinuePosted by Michael Thies on September 15, 2026 at 5:36am
© 2026 Created by Global Wheels Events.
Powered by