Your Free Internet Calendar For All Events On Wheels
Tags:
I am not sure why I got this e-mail. I have a '72 Honda AZ600- Front wheel drive. I don't think it will "drift" too well.
You can check it out on my blog- this web site "Bob Sarda". Less than 38,000 original miles.
It would have to be trailered to middle GA. Top speed is 55 mph. IT would take forever to get anywhere.
If I can be of help. my number is 678-873-9412.
BS
I have a beautiful 1929 Ford Roadster. GREAT street rod. I'm on facebook Melba Chelko
This is one of my favorites! We had Ramblers as our family cars in the 60's. I was a great dating vehicle! :-)
The seats converted in a bed. ;-)
by Mike Thies - Certified Vehicle Appraiser - https://i-van-mikethies.com/
Karma is a simple idea. What you put out comes back to you. Spend enough years crawling under cars with a flashlight and you learn the appraisal business runs on the same rule. The car remembers everything that was done to it, and…
ContinuePosted by Michael Thies on October 1, 2026 at 5:00pm
I believe my Blog provides an excellent platform to recognize the dedicated, long-term judges who support the car hobby and events throughout the country. Some have contributed decades of service while judging several major events every year. Their knowledge, fairness and willingness to share what they have learned help preserve the integrity of concours judging. I invite…
ContinuePosted by Michael Thies on September 15, 2026 at 5:36am
© 2026 Created by Global Wheels Events.
Powered by