Your Free Internet Calendar For All Events On Wheels
Tags:
I am not sure why I got this e-mail. I have a '72 Honda AZ600- Front wheel drive. I don't think it will "drift" too well.
You can check it out on my blog- this web site "Bob Sarda". Less than 38,000 original miles.
It would have to be trailered to middle GA. Top speed is 55 mph. IT would take forever to get anywhere.
If I can be of help. my number is 678-873-9412.
BS
I have a beautiful 1929 Ford Roadster. GREAT street rod. I'm on facebook Melba Chelko
This is one of my favorites! We had Ramblers as our family cars in the 60's. I was a great dating vehicle! :-)
The seats converted in a bed. ;-)
A Bite of History - 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback
Ford already had a runaway hit when the Mustang debuted at the New York World’s Fair on April 17, 1964. Initially offered as a hardtop and convertible, it combined sporty styling with a price everyday buyers could afford. Then came the Fastback in September 1964, bringing a sweeping roofline that gave the little Mustang a whole new attitude. …
ContinuePosted by Michael Thies on October 9, 2026 at 6:37pm
by Mike Thies - Certified Vehicle Appraiser - https://i-van-mikethies.com/
Karma is a simple idea. What you put out comes back to you. Spend enough years crawling under cars with a flashlight and you learn the appraisal business runs on the same rule. The car remembers everything that was done to it, and…
ContinuePosted by Michael Thies on October 1, 2026 at 5:00pm
© 2026 Created by Global Wheels Events.
Powered by