I just got told about this site so do excuse the short notice about the event. Best way to get in touch with me is email me.

Speed & Mischief

Midnight Cruise - Figure 8

Envious, confused, drooling, jealous are only few words to sum up onlookers of Midnight Cruise last year, which displayed some class on wheels while it made its way through the streets of Atlanta. We are ready to up the ante this time around.

[b]2010 Speed & Mischief – Midnight Cruise – Figure 8[/b]
- Private dinner in Midtown
- Dessert will be served on the highways in form of Speed
- Only to end it with heavy dose of Mischief @ the after party.

Atlanta is home to some of the sickest/quickest/finest rides in the country backed by owners who have spared no time and money toward this hobby to show their dedication. You have put the hard work in, now it’s time to show it off and have fun at the same time ;). This isn’t just another car meet. We at Speed & Mischief play the “Same game”, but have “Different rules”.

Concept is the same as last year, to get some great coverage of the some of the sickest cars around in SE.
As original event, this is also invite only event with limited seats. We would like to extend invitation to Southeastwheelsevents.com members. To get an invite please submit/ post a picture of your ride (bike or car). Event timing, and location will be disclosed to registered attendees in the confirmation email.

Event date: Oct 23rd
Event ticket: $25 per person, which covers:
2 course dinner, admission to meet & midnight cruise, and VIP entrance to after party. Space is limited.

If any question please feel free to email us at [email]SpeedandMischief@gmail.com[/email].
Our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=162465700430169&a...

Few From last year:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjFm5iQBAOQ

Views: 27

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sonny,
This sounds like a great event!!!! Please post it as an Add An Event under the Event Calendar and it help me get it out higher Facebook and Google ranking. I know it seems late, but with the ten thousand sets of eyes we get each Friday night, it should help your numbers quitre a bit. Call me if you want to discuss promotion, etc. for you. Mike 770-883-0160
Note: We are going for ONE MILLION photos of cars, trucks & cycles for the Guinness Book of Records. Please announce this at your event, so we can get as many pictures as possible!!! Thanks so much! M.
Thanks Michael, I wasn't sure where to add it, but now i know. It's a great site and hopefully some members will be able to come out and enjoy the event. Being part of the site, i'll try my best to help you reach that record. I'll be posting all the media from the even on there soon after the event.
I cannot thank you enough for your support! We love what you are doing and will help anyway we can. Are you interested in some "Look, But Don't Touch" to give out at the dinner, etc.? I could drop some off tomorrow as I have to be at the airport in the morning.

Sure drop some by, but i don't know when or where i'll be able to meet you up. I am at work then home for few minutes then heading out to set up things for event. Where do you live? You can email me at speedandmischief@gmail.com.

Michael Thies said:
I cannot thank you enough for your support! We love what you are doing and will help anyway we can. Are you interested in some "Look, But Don't Touch" to give out at the dinner, etc.? I could drop some off tomorrow as I have to be at the airport in the morning.

I live in Dacula, near Buford & Lawrenceville in Gwinnett. I will be on the Interstate going to & from the Airport. My wife's flight is at 9:30am. My cell is 770-883-0160 for calls & texts. Where is the event starting?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Global Wheels Events.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service