I have owned this car for ten years. I searched for over a year before finding this extremely clean car. This firebird was one of 25 Pontiacs in the personal collection of a local collector. Once I found the car it took me another 8 months to talk him into selling. The car came to me in pristine condition and has been garaged and kept that way since.
The body lines up perfectly, and the engine is incredibly strong and reliable. The car needed very little when I finally brought it home. Since in my ownership, besides regular maintenance, I have:·put on the American Racing rims and staggered the tires (extra set of original Rally rims with good tires come with the car also), added the Trans Am spoiler, replaced the carpet and upgraded the complete interior to the premium interior option, had the AM radio rebuilt to keep its original look, but have AM/FM and added two additional speakers, replaced carb with newer Edelbrock, replaced starter with high torque starter. And lastly enjoyed it immensely! There is rarely a time when I am driving this car that I don't get numerous thumbs up and people pulling up next to me to tell me their memories that my car brings out for them. I have owned this car for longer than any car in my life. I am sure if you are lucky enough to be the next owner of this piece of American history it will give you as much enjoyment as it did me.
400ci 4 barrel Leggitt premium rebuild .030 overbore 6-15-02 *** Edelbrock aluminum intake ram air 3 cam *** Headers *** 400 hydra-matic 12bolt 6m posi-traction rear end ***3.47 gear *** Power steering and power disc brakes *** Premium interior with console *** High torque starter *** Trans Am spoiler *** American Racing wheels *** Extra set of original Rally rims with good tires *** Original AM radio in dash rebuilt by Vintage radio to be AM/FM *** 3 speakers installed with no cutting *** New Battery 2011 *** New power top pump 2011 **
MORE PICTURES HERE:
http://s1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh505/Alwaysworthmore/

Feel free to email me at lotsofhorsepower@gmail.com with any questions

Views: 127

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Global Wheels Events.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service