Open Discussions - Create Your Topics (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED. 68-72 Vette Conv and 68-69 Camaro Comv.

Looking for big or small (preferred) block, manual or automatic (preferred) 68-72 Corvette Convertible OR a 68-69 Camaro, same way.   I hav…

Started by Craig Stripling

0 Nov 2, 2014

benifit car show for one of our fellow car nuts

as we all have had cancer touch our lives in one way or another.The TW's car club is asking that everyone come together for a benefit show…

Started by John & Lisa Lawrence

1 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by John & Lisa Lawrence

EuroFest Auto Show 2014

Photos from the European car show at the BMW plant at Spartanburg, SC. Go to http://stevescartography.wordpress.com to see all 324 photos.…

Started by Steve J

0 Oct 19, 2014

Premier US Launch of the Lotus Esprit Marine

There is a 1977 James Bond movie (it premiered 07/07/77)called "The Spy Who Loved Me" in which Roger Moore and Barbara Bach are in  a Lotu…

Started by James Strickland

0 Oct 7, 2014

Friday cruize-in at Sonic ?

FRIDAY SEPT. 19 2014 I couldn't find any up-to-date info on the Friday night SONIC cruise in Loganville. So I WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE. Had a…

Started by Fred Botts

0 Sep 21, 2014

Caffeine & Octane - August 2014

Plenty of nice cars & trucks at C&O today: See the rest here.

Started by Steve J

0 Aug 3, 2014

Car Show / Swap Meet Postponed

Trent%2010003.pdf

Started by Billy Sampson

0 Apr 30, 2014

Car show Forms

Looking for Car Show registration forms. I am in process of trying to start up a show for about 50-60 cars for the first annual show. Proce…

Started by Jody Cieutat

0 Apr 17, 2014

Mustang fundraiser driving event

Hey all!  Been a resident of the north GA area since August and have discovered some great back roads that lead to some cool little towns.…

Started by Joe Grace

0 Mar 2, 2014

Looking for an enclosed trailer..

I am looking to rent an enclosed trailer to haul my car from Atlanta to Cleveland the first week of August. I am using a Ford Sportrac truc…

Started by Dan chelko

0 Feb 27, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Global Wheels Events.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service