Car and Bike Show Recommendations (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harrison Ford Movie "42" needs older original cars!

Have your car be in the new Harrison Ford movie "42, the Jackie Robinson Story"! And maybe you too! We are looking for cars between the y…

Started by Kelli Wilcoxen

0 May 13, 2012

FS: 1984 Mustang SVO - $2750

1984 Mustang svo VIN: (registered on SVOCA) This is one of the early svo's pre-quad shock. I've converted it to quad shock. It has Leat…

Started by Richard Warren

2 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Richard Warren

My 1965 Shelby Mustang

The only real consolation is that when I sold it, it went to a guy that was buying it because it was his dream... not an investment.    I p…

Started by Lane Bailey

0 Sep 12, 2011

LOOKING FOR Hot Rods for Macon Photoshoot!

Calling all hot rods!!! ATTENTION! I am looking for a few amazing customs to photograph with some gorgeous Pinups very soon. Please message…

Started by Robin Cook Photography

2 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Dan chelko

Caddy, Olds, Pontiac and Ford guys.....another parts source

I kinda stumbled across this place and you might want to give them a shot if looking for some tough to find items.   www.usapartssupply.co

Started by Hugh Dudley

0 Jul 26, 2011

The Cars We Wish We Could Have Kept!

I am inspired by Papa John! (If you haven't heard about it, see the press release below). I think if I had the money, there are definitely…

Started by Michael Thies

6 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Michael Thies

Wanted: Looking for some wheels

I'm looking for.a set of wheels for 2008 Ford Mustang GT.

Started by Scott Mewborn

0 Jul 21, 2011

For Sale 1928 Model A Ford Roaster Pickup

Fully Restored, all original, successfully shown. Anyone interested or know of someone that is please contact Gloria via email Itsalifechan…

Started by Gloria McGaughey

3 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by John Cuda

Things you should never say to a repair shop.

"Go ahead and fix it I don't care what it cost." It was May and took my car to a paint shop." As long as I get it before Christmas." Specif…

Started by Miguel Caparros

8 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by John Cuda

2001 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 4X4 - FOR SALE - A GREAT VALUE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DXir12jx2Q2001 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 4X4 - FOR SALE - A GREAT VALUE! Automatic, Air-conditioning, Color Gold,…

Started by Alejandro Flores

0 Jul 14, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Global Wheels Events.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service